We're going to start a new and hopefully fun new feature here at CHN before every senior squad game. We'll call it the Predictions League for now, because I'm not creative enough to come up with anything else. Here's how it works:
- Before each game, predict the winner (or you can predict a draw), the final score, and goalscorers. The deadline will be 5 minutes before kick-off (in this case, 1455 GMT on Saturday). Predictions must be made in the designated thread or they do not count.
- Predicting the outcome correctly will give you 1 point.
- Predicting the exact score will give you 3 points. Failing to predict the exact score but getting the total number of goals correct will give you 1 point, as will predicting one half of the score.
- If you predict a goalscorer correctly, you earn 2 points. You may not pick more scorers than you did goals in order to hedge your bets. (In other words, if you predict a 1-0 score, you can only choose one scorer.)
- Standings will be posted each week.
- I have no plans to award prizes at this time, but we may do some contests with prizes in the future for special games, such as the derby.
Thanks to Rockets4LIFE, who suggested the game.