Newcastle United take on that club down the road in the Tyne-Wear derby on Sunday. It's a big match for both clubs even apart from it being the derby as each has several dates with Sky6 clubs on the horizon and will need to make hay while the sun still shines. (Which I used incorrectly during the podcast ... sorry, Midwest people.)
Tipping the scales at 75 minutes this time around, we talk about players and events in the news, the derby itself for a healthy stretch and other such pertinent topics such as:
- Is chocolate appropriate at breakfast?
- Exactly how good are these "Gone Nutty" Pop-tarts (Chocolate filled with peanut butter)?
- Is white chocolate ever acceptable?
- Which former football manager looks like a character from the popular (TV) series The Walking Dead?
- Dummett or Steven Taylor (in which I openly admit to trolling Callum)
- Will a derby win shush the anti-Pardew crowd (mailbag question from @adultcereal - thanks, rachee)
All this and more for the low, low price of free.
Rate us on iTunes.