We hadn't recorded Coming Home Podcastle for quite a while. You spoke, though, and we listened. "Where's the podcast?" you asked. "We've got your podcast right here" we answered.
Episode 26 sees us using a revised lineup thanks to Alan being ruled out indefinitely following a terrible snowstorm from which he may or may not ever be able to dig himself out... but we pick up without missing a beat. Callum Kane (whose name I managed to get wrong for which I apologize again) steps into the third chair joining myself and Robert. There was plenty to talk about and we covered topics ranging from the Aston Villa and Hull matches to club financials and Headbuttgate. Vurnon Anita's suitability as a direct replacement for Yohan Cabaye and Moussa Sissoko's propensity to score goals two at a time also earned some minutes and we even talked about Haris Vuckic. No really. It's true. It'll be in iTunes soon, but if you just can't wait, the audio is below!
- Alan Pardew's Headbuttgate and Luke Edwards' Classism: Two Stories, One Lesson
- FA decision on Pardew coming Monday
- Alan Pardew literally kills David Meyler; also Newcastle win: An Instant Reaction to NUFC 4, HCAFC 1
- Interpreting Newcastle United Financial Report for 2012/2013
- Newcastle United's Lame Duck Era: Why Alan Pardew isn't in danger of losing his job anytime soon