I'm not sure if Rockets posted a Predictions League thread or not. If not, use this. If so, use that (and post a link).
NUFC: Krul | Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon | Anita, Cabaye | Shola, Marveaux, Jonas | Cisse
Subs: Elliot, Perch, Saylor, Bigirimana, Obertan, Sammy, Ranger
Reading: Federici | Kelly, Pearce, Mariappa, Harte | Leigertwood, Guthrie | Kebe, McCleary, McAnuff | Pogrebnyak
Subs: Taylor, Gunter, Morrison, Akpan, Karacan, Le Fondre, Hunt
Pre-match discussion points:
1. TRUE or FALSE: Three points is the only acceptable result in this match.
2. How much would you be willing to pay Reading for the services of one Danny Guthrie right now?
3. Wigan (just below Newcastle in the table) play Sunderland today. Can you bring yourself to root for the unwashed?
4. Steven Taylor on the bench. We are all in agreement in hoping for a quick hook from Pardew, yes?
5. Shola on the right. We okay with that?