We had one player correctly tip a 0-0 draw in Newcastle's last outing against West Ham. Congrats to Oeolycus for doing so! That brought his total up to 11 points on the season, good for second place. The full standings will be placed below.
Newcastle heads to League 2 side Morecambe as they begin play in the League Cup. What's your prediction for the game? 15 players have taken part in the Predictor's League and its never to early to get in. The Rules:
- Before each game, predict the winner (or you can predict a draw), the final score, and goalscorers. The deadline will be 5 minutes before kick-off.
- Predicting the outcome correctly will give you 1 point.
- Predicting the exact score will give you 5 points. Failing to predict the exact score but getting the total number of goals correct will give you 1 point, as will predicting one half of the score. If you predict a total of 6 goals or more, you are ineligible to receive points for predicting the correct goalscorers (see below). However, if 6 goals or more are actually scored, the ineligibility will be lifted. This new rule is designed to prevent people from predicting an abnormally high score in order to better their chances of earning the bonus for predicting the scorers.
- For each goal scorer you pick correctly, you earn 2 points. You may not pick more scorers than you did goals in order to hedge your bets. (In other words, if you predict a 1-0 score, you can only choose one scorer.)
- Standings will be posted each week
|Robert L. Bishop||5|
|Infinity Is An Axiom||3|
|Souvik Roy Chowdhury||0|
Hopefully we see some goals and some big point totals for this midweek game. We'll add to the excitement with a prop bet: total number of cards shown in the match. Your best bets below, and remember we take submissions right up until 5 minutes before the match begins.