- Almiron is set to train with his new teammates after receiving his work permit. [Chronicle]
- Ben Arfa is suing PSG over loss of earnings. [Independent]
- A Manchester United fan has been banned after grabbing a Newcastle United stewardess by the throat. [Chronicle]
- Mourinho produced one of the best bloopers of all time after slipping at a KHL game. He was dropping the ceremonial puck when this happened...
- Jose takes a tumble!— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) February 5, 2019
Jose Mourinho was invited as a special guest to an ice-hockey match between SKA St Petersburg and Avangard Omsk, but slipped and fell on the ice. ♂ pic.twitter.com/X11MDK7KRf
- On a darker note, Mourinho has accepted a one-year prison sentence for tax fraud. He won’t serve any time in jail but will pay the fine instead. [Sky Sports]